Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Trust the Zuni Cafe Cookbook

We ate almost all of the Fagioli All'Uccelletto from the Zuni Cafe cookbook before I took a picture. This recipe belied its fabulous flavor. This recipe explains why I always trust Judy Rodgers implicitly. No matter how simple her recipes look in the book I can count on the flavor being exquisite.  This recipe made use of food I had in the house, so I chose it for the ease of staying home.  It looks like a simple bean recipe but every bite was succulent and flavorful. Another of my favorites from this cookbook is the Artichokes Baked with Onions, Lemons, Black Olives and Mint.  If you love great food buy, or borrow this cookbook and get cooking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back! Missed your cooking experiences.